Your health and safety are our top priority, and we are committed to providing timely and accurate information surrounding COVID-19 to assist you with safe travel decisions for Idaho and beyond.
While we understand and appreciate the desire to travel and enjoy Idaho’s great outdoors, Idaho Governor Brad Little has issued a 21-day Stay-Home Order, requiring all residents to only leave their homes for essential activities and functions.
At this time, we do not encourage leisure travel to or around Idaho.
We are actively monitoring Governor Little’s Coronavirus Resources page and recommend travelers check the site regularly for updates as this situation continues to evolve. We also encourage travelers to check in with destinations, businesses and event organizers before traveling and to observe the Coronavirus Guidelines for America.
Idaho Travel Alerts
- State of Idaho Stay-Home Order
- Valley County– McCall, Donnelly, Cascade
- Crouch & Garden Valley area
- Blaine County– Bellevue, Carey, Hailey, Ketchum, Sun Valley
- Idaho State Parks – closed visitor centers and campgrounds; suspended educational programs
- Boise National Forest – closure of numerous hot springs, campgrounds, and parking areas in the Cascade, Lowman, Emmett, Idaho City and Mountain Home Ranger Districts
Additionally, here are other resources to help you monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and how it relates to travel safety: