COVID-19 Travel Information
Your health and safety are our top priority, and we are committed to providing timely and accurate information to assist you with safe travel decisions for Idaho and beyond.
In Stage 4, there are no state restrictions on travel, however, individuals should adhere to all regional, city, county or tribal ordinances and resolutions, as well as CDC guidelines. Current CDC guidance for travelers states vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
In Stage 4, restaurants may offer indoor and outdoor seating and takeout service at their discretion. Accommodations and attractions are welcoming guests with enhanced cleaning protocols in place. There are no limits on the number of people allowed at indoor or outdoor gatherings, however physical distancing and good hygiene should continue to be a healthy consideration. As you plan your travels, if you have any questions, please contact destinations, event organizers, and businesses directly with specific questions on visitor safety protocols.
Please visit Governor Little’s Coronavirus Resources page for additional information.
Idaho Travel Resources
- Visit Idaho Travel Responsibly
- Ready to Travel Again? Tips For Your Next Idaho Vacation
- Recreate Responsibly Idaho
- Ski Idaho – Idaho Ski Areas Association
- Protect Your Mountain Playground – McCall, Donnelly, Cascade, Yellow Pine and New Meadows
- Mindfulness in the Mountains – Ketchum/Sun Valley area
- Idaho State Parks
- Idaho Power Recreation Facilities
- Sawtooth National Recreation Area
Health and Safety Considerations
Additionally, below are some other resources to help you monitor COVID-19 and how it relates to travel safety:
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 Situation Summary
- Latest information on travel alerts and restrictions from the CDC
This page is updated regularly as new information becomes available. Last update 5/18/2021.