Things To Know
- Learn the basics of horse control such as starting, stopping and saddling your horse.
- Explore the depths of horsemanship techniques while working the herd of longhorn cattle during authentic old west cattle drives.
- In addition to all of the western activities, guests also enjoy the welcoming lodge complete with cards, a poker table, pool table, and horseshoe pits, nearby mountain biking and hiking trails, and much more.
- River rafting and canoeing are available nearby.
- The ranch does not have a liquor license, but guest may bring their own alcoholic refreshments.
- Packages that do not include horseback riding are available.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.