The River Dance Lodge adventure resort features hand-crafted custom log cabins that offer rustic luxury and are complemented by an exciting choice of outdoor adventures including whitewater rafting, biking, fly fishing, hiking and more. This impressive lodge in the heart of Idaho, is the ultimate location for adventures on the trails, rivers and mountains of Idaho. The resort is located near the banks of the Clearwater River where views are stunning. Even the private hot tubs command spectacular views of the forested mountains and free-flowing Middle Fork of the Clearwater.
Enjoy this video from River Dance Lodge.
Things To Know
- River Dance Lodge closes for the winter in November and reopens April 1st.
- A variety of accommodations are available, from camping to deluxe cabins.
- Located 90 miles east of Lewiston on U.S. Hwy. 12.
- Plan your lodging in advance as the summer months are popular for family travel.
- Please check the website for lodging rates as they vary by season.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Guest Ranches adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.