Veteran owned and operated – the best way to see and experience The Lower Salmon River in Idaho.
Hourly Boat Tours: Fast-paced and family friendly. Hammer down the Lower Salmon River blasting through whitewater while discovering the history of Idaho’s best kept secret.
Evening Dinner Cruises: Get the best of both worlds – This hybrid evening trip incorporates the fascinating history of the area along with a scenic cruise. Appetizers are provided on the boat and dinner is expertly prepared on a secluded beach. Enjoy after-dinner drinks and fishing to round out the experience.
Things To Know
- During the warmer months, June through mid-September, the typical attire is a bathing suit, shorts, t-shirts and sports sandals.
- Bring along a bottle of water, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Be prepared to get wet and dress according to your comfort level.
- Wear clothes that dry quickly and avoid denim pants or shorts and leather footwear.
- Life jackets are provided on outfitted trips.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Jet Boating adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.