Whether you’re a downhill junky, cross country fanatic or just looking for a fun mountain outing, Schweitzer Mountain offers a fun and adventurous way to take in the fresh mountain air and beautiful views. Riders can explore 20 miles of trails while experiencing breathtaking views of Lake Pend Oreille.
Things To Know
- Bike rentals available.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses recommended.
- Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring water and a light backpack for essential gear.
- Summer lift access.
- Call ahead to reserve a spot on the bike shuttle.
- Be sure to sign the Mountain Bike Release Form before you ride the lift.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Mountain Biking adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.