This sprawling water park has a variety of rides for the whole family to enjoy including speed slides, a lazy river, wave pool, family raft ride, kids slides, a kiddie play area and much more.
Things To Know
- Located off I-84 at exit 44 in Meridian, Idaho. The park is approximately six miles west of Boise.
- Wahooz Family Fun Zone and Pinz Bowling Center is located next door to Roaring Springs Waterpark, and a walkway connects the two parks.
- Triple the Fun tickets are available to enjoy both parks at a discount on the same day, or each park within six days.
- Roaring Springs is the largest waterpark in the Northwest.
- Food and drink, lockers and swim diapers are available on-site. Outside food and drink are not allowed.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Amusement/Water Parks adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new Adventures monthly.