Anderson Ranch Reservoir is situated north of Mountain Home and is well known for fishing, water skiing, hiking, and boating. The reservoir features ten campgrounds, a trailhead, and four large boat launches. Desert area wraps around the reservoir, but the camping areas are heavily forested and lush with vegetation. Anderson Ranch Reservoir is easy to reach, and the roads are well maintained.
Things To Know
- To fish in Idaho any person 14 years of age or older must have a valid fishing license.
- Kokanee fishery mainly, with a large variety of other fish.
- Kokanee limit is 25 per day.
- To reach Anderson Ranch Reservoir travel north from Mountain Home into the mountains on U.S. Highway 20. From there, you’ll reach two cutoffs to the left; one is a paved road and the other gravel - the gravel road leads directly to the reservoir.
- For additional information click here.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Fishing adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.