Things To Know
- Learn more about the river and it's surroundings here.
- Season: Summer
- Rating: Class 2 - 2+
- Class 2 - Small waves and riffles: easy navigation
- Trip length: 1 day, up to 43 miles
- Information about camping along the river available here.
- What to bring, wear, and know available here.
- No matter the Class, all moving water presents some risk. Always wear a life vest and remember to raft responsibly. Also consider using one of the many experienced outfitters when enjoying Idaho's rivers.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.