Things To Know
- There are two gates in the fence to bike through along the trail, please leave the fence the way you found it.
- Riders are encouraged to wear helmets.
- Please pay attention to trail boundaries marked by cairns.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses are suggested.
- Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring water and a light backpack for essential gear.
- Bikers must pack out all trash, respect trail boundaries, and yield to hikers.
- There are no toilets along this trail.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.