The City Creek Management Area Trail System contains approximately 50 miles of exceptional riding trails within the Pocatello city limits. The main City Creek Trail gains almost 1,000 feet in elevation from the Grant Street parking lot to the last connection with City Creek Road. While the difficulty level of this trail system is graded with the “average” hiker or rider in mind, beginners should use caution since even the “easy” trails require some skill and fitness.
Things To Know
- Riders encouraged to wear helmets.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses recommended.
- Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring water and a light backpack for essential gear.
- Bikers must pack out all trash, respect trail boundaries, and yield to hikers and horseback riders.
- Restrooms are available at nearby Centennial Park.
- Ride only when conditions will not damage the trails. Avoid muddy conditions.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Mountain Biking adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.