Things To Know
- Riders encouraged to wear helmets.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses recommended.
- Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring water and a light backpack for essential gear.
- Bikers must pack out all trash, respect trail boundaries, and yield to hikers and horseback riders.
- Restrooms are available at nearby Centennial Park.
- Ride only when conditions will not damage the trails. Avoid muddy conditions.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.