Things To Know
- Corral Creek contains natural occurring arsenic so it is important for riders to bring clean water.
- Riders are encouraged to wear helmets.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses are recommended.
- Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring a light backpack for essential gear.
- Bikers must pack out all trash, respect trail boundaries, and yield to hikers.
- A vault toilet is available.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.