Things To Know
- With such high use, it is imperative that trail users know the rules of trail etiquette, and practice them always.
- Stay off of muddy trails. Pay attention - if you are leaving tracks, turn back.
- In winter, ride or hike early in the morning when trails are frozen hard.
- Check daily trail conditions on our website to know whether you should be on the trails during winter months.
- If you encounter short stretches of mud, ride or walk through them. Don’t leave the trail as this kills trailside vegetation and leads to trail widening.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.