Teton Valley offers some fantastic cycling – both road riding and mountain biking. The valley is surrounded by three mountain ranges and each offers
unique mountain bike trails with incredible views. The great options for riding include Horseshoe Canyon Trail, Big Hole Crest and Pole Canyon trails.
Things To Know
- The Teton Valley is too beautiful to just drive through, and there are myriad ways you can explore this incredible area more closely:
- Groomed Nordic ski trails in Teton Canyon, Alta, Pioneer Park in Victor, Teton Springs Resort, and the Driggs Nordic Track located between the High School and Middle School (all these trails are free for public use). Find the latest grooming report here
- Maintained/ restored trails in the Caribou-Traghee National Forest. Valley-wide connected pathways network.
- Find maps for all the possibilities here and even more biking possibilities here.
- The magnificant Yellowstone/Grand Teton Rail Trail follows the abandoned Oregon Pacific rail line for 104 miles end to end.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Mountain Biking adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.