· Check the National Park Service website for hours of operation and other visitor information.
· As of 2022, the visitor center is located at 17970 US Hwy 30 in Hagerman. The Thousand Springs Visitor Center is now home to Hagerman Fossil Beds and Idaho State Parks and Recreation.
· One of the trails is fully accessible.
· Stay on designated trails. In some areas, the ground is unstable, and the landscape contains sensitive plant and animal species.
· Wear sturdy footwear and bring water. There is little to no shade at the site.
· Pets are not permitted on the trails or inside the visitor center. Pets should never be left unattended in vehicles.
· Fossil collecting is NOT permitted anywhere within the monument.
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.