Things To Know
- When you visit Minnetonka Cave, DO NOT bring anything—including clothing—that has been in another cave. This includes hats, shoes, belts, jewelry, cameras, backpacks, cell phones, purses, etc. This precaution is in place to protect the native bats from White Nose Syndrome.
- Guided tours begin around Memorial Day.
- Be sure to bring warm clothing as the interior of the cave is around 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Family discounts are available.
- Tickets for tours at Minnetonka Cave can now be reserved on Recreation.gov.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.