Things To Know
- There are a number of amenities at the lake, including motorized and non-motorized boating, boat rentals, ramps, docks, boat camping and a life jacket loaner station.
- A wide variety of wildlife make the lake and the surrounding area their home.
- Large private resorts on the lake including Hills Resort and Elkins Resort.
- Several hiking trails circle the lake and connect to the Upper Priest Lake.
- In the winter the larger resorts cater to cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.