Things To Know
- The trail is open from approximately Mid-May through Mid-September. Check if you are visiting near those dates.
- Bike/hike trail is 15 miles long with 10 train tunnels and 7 sky-high trestles. Some high trestles and dark tunnels on this trail that could be a concern for those with a fear of heights or dark, enclosed places.
- It's all downhill with shuttle buses available to transport you and your bike back to the top.
- Trail passes, shuttle tickets, and mountain bike rentals are available at Lookout Pass Ski Area located right alongside Interstate 90, Exit 0, at the Idaho-Montana state line, 12 miles east of historic Wallace, Idaho.
- The trail, trailheads, and facilities are open from 8:30 AM to 5 PM PDT.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.