DAY TRIPSMesa Falls
EPIC TRIPEpic Idaho Roadtrip
Things To Know
- Location: Begins on Idaho 31 at Swan Valley; travel northeast to Idaho 33 at Victor, then north on Idaho 33 to Idaho 32, and then north on Idaho 32 to Idaho 47 at Ashton.
- Length: 68.9 miles. Allow 2.5 hours.
- When to Visit: Throughout the year, but fall foliage and the wildflowers of late spring are spectacular.
- The road often has a snow floor in winter.
- Special Attractions: Great views of the Teton Mountains; Ashton to Tetonia Trail; Targhee National Forest; Teton Geotourism Center in Driggs; and Grand Targhee Ski Resort
- Plan ahead to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip (fill up on gas, pack water and food, etc.).
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Road Trips adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.