Land of the Yankee Fork State Park has several historical sites to explore including the ghost towns of Custer, Bayhorse and Bonanza and the Yankee Fork Gold Dredge. Gear up for adventure as hiking, mountain biking, ATVing, and wildlife viewing are all available here.
Things To Know
- The entrance fee to all of Idaho’s State Parks is $5.00 per car, with additional fees for camping.
- Reservations for stays (campsites, cabins, etc.) within Idaho's State Parks can be made toll-free by phone at: 1-888-922-6743 (Agents are available 7 days a week, M-F from 8am - 7pm and Sat. & Sun. 9am - 5pm mtn. time) or online.
- Pets are welcome in most Idaho State Parks, but some parks prohibit them in some cabins and yurts and they are prohibited from beaches. Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6-feet or confined to a camper. Do not leave pets unattended in a closed vehicle.
- Please don't pick the flowers! Wildlife and vegetation are protected in all Idaho State Parks.
- All Idaho State Parks are ADA friendly and support service and companion animals.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more State Parks adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new Adventures monthly.