Lava’s only zipline adventure promises year-round fun. The tour includes three lines ranging in length from 800-1,500 feet. The guides do most of the work so zippers can just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Things To Know
- Reservations are required. Tours are scheduled on weekends year round and daily in summer.
- Zipline tours run under most weather conditions. Refunds are not offered unless a tour is cancelled for severe weather.
- Sign up at 155 East Main Street, Lava Hot Springs or call 208-589-1734 to reserve now.
- The total tour time is 2.5 to 3 hours, including transportation from Main Street in Lava Hot Springs.
- All ages are welcome. It's more about weight and ability. Riders ust be able to wear the helmet and harness. Riders under 60 lbs can be strapped to an adult but they still have to be able to wear the helmet and harness. The zip tour is not recommended for anyone over 285 lbs.
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions. Hiking or closed toe shoes are recommended.
- Remember to bring water, cameras, backpack, etc.
- Spectators are welcome as long as long as they are accompanying someone riding the lines.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Zip Lining adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.