Nestled in a canyon above the scenic South Fork of the Snake River, just 30 minutes east of Idaho Falls, Kelly Canyon is widely considered one of the best places in Idaho to learn how to ski. A small, family ski area, the mountain offers varied terrain suitable for absolute beginners to expert thrill-seekers. Skiers also have access to backcountry deep powder off the top of the hill.
Things To Know
- Gear rental available
- Restaurant on-site
- Summit Elevation: 6,600 feet, Base Elevation: 5,600 feet
- Acreage: 640 skiable acres
- Number of Runs: 51, Longest Run: 6,900 feet
- Lifts: 4 double chairs, 1 surface lift
- Please check the website for more information on night skiing.
- Check the Idaho Ski Area Association website listed under Resources for more information.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Skiing & Snowboarding adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.