Things To Know
- Gear rental available
- Restaurant on-site
- Summit Elevation: 6,600 feet, Base Elevation: 5,600 feet
- Acreage: 640 skiable acres
- Number of Runs: 51, Longest Run: 6,900 feet
- Lifts: 4 double chairs, 1 surface lift
- Please check the website for more information on night skiing.
- Check the Idaho Ski Area Association website listed under Resources for more information.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.