A family favorite for decades, Pebble Creek is a small, yet challenging ski area located near Pocatello in southeastern Idaho. An excellent beginner area at the base and steep chutes above can satisfy the beginner or thrill-seeking needs of the whole family.
Things To Know
- Pebble Creek has three terrain parks.
- Ski helmets, skis, snowboards, and boots are available to rent.
- Runs: 54 Runs on 1,100 skiable acres (Permitted Area)
- Lifts: 3-Triple Chairs
- Vertical Drop: 2,200 Feet (Lift Served), Summit: 8,560 Feet (Lift Served)
- Check the Idaho Ski Areas Association website listed under Resources for more information.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Skiing/Snowboarding adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.