Redfish Lodge sits 6,550 feet above sea level, where the water is crystal clear and the beaches are sandy. Redfish Lake Lodge resort thrives on the north shore of this pristine glacier-carved lake, in the heart of the Sawtooth Mountain Range. Here, you and your family can literally “turn your back on the grind of the civilized world” as Robert Limbert proclaimed when he stacked the first log back in 1929. Sawtooth country changes people. Its beauty is magnificent and unadulterated.
Things To Know
- The campgrounds at Redfish Lake are USFS campgrounds; reservations can be made for eligible campgrounds (Glacier View, Point and Outlet).
- For more insider tips on Redfish Lake check out this "guide to camping at Redfish Lake" blog
- Redfish Lake is a tremendously popular area for summer recreation; reservations are STRONGLY recommended.
- Conditions in the mountainous region can change often and quickly. Before heading out check the current conditions page or the recreation conditions page for the Sawtooth National Recreation Area/Stanley.
- Research campground locations and amenities at the US National Forest Campground Directory. The Web site is full of pictures and detailed descriptions to help you plan your next trip. If you want to experience a guided recreation trip in a National Forest, visit Adventure Vacation to learn about whitewater rafting, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, camping, hiking and fishing trips.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Camping adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.