Things To Know
- To fish in Idaho any person 14 years of age or older must have a valid fishing license.
- Brownlee is a 57-mile long reservoir separating Idaho and Oregon.
- It is the largest and uppermost reservoir of the Hells Canyon complex.
- Popular Idaho access points: Steck Park and Woodhead Park.
- Certain boat ramps may become unusable at low reservoir levels. Make sure to check this website for water levels before traveling.
- The reservoir has a large variety of fish.
- For additional information click here.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.