Swan Falls Dam offers outstanding fishing for a wide variety of species. Just below the dam, anglers can catch catfish and smallmouth bass. Most fishermen can snag channel catfish using crank baits, live worms, crayfish imitations, and cut bait. You’ll likely have the most success with live worms when fishing at Swan Falls.
Things To Know
- To fish in Idaho any person 14 years of age or older must have a valid fishing license.
- Maintained and stocked by Idaho Power.
- Roads are very well maintained and provide easy access to spots both at the park area just above the dam and at the dam.
- Free camping is available.
- Large variety of fish.
- For additional information click here.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Fishing adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.