The Coeur d’Alene Resort Golf Course provides an unmatched waterfront golf experience. Designed along the shores of Lake Coeur d’Alene, it ranks among the best in the world for personal service and beautifully manicured play. The award-winning round includes a wooden boat ride from The Coeur d’Alene Resort, over-the-water driving range, personal forecaddie, custom golf cart and plenty of incredible views. But the finest challenge – one of the best-known in golf – is the famous floating green on the 14th, a man-made island that changes location.
Things To Know
- Players of all ages may play.
- Casual golf attire required. Denim, sleeveless shirts and tank-tops are not permitted on the golf course. Collared shirt recommended.
- Par 71
- 6,803 Yards in Length (Gold - 6,803; Blue - 6,343; Tan - 5,914; Copper - 5,436; Mauve - 4,448)
- Course Designer: Scott Miller
- Restrooms are located beneath #7 & #10 Tees (out of site from golfers)
- Tee Times can be reserved on-line
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Golfing adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.