Sun Valley Resort is a golfer’s paradise with 45 holes over three distinctly different, exceptional courses in a spectacular mountain setting.
Things To Know
- Three courses with 45 holes - Trail Creek: 18 holes, 6,968 yards, par 72
- Elkhorn: 9 holes, 3,605 yards, par 36
- White Cloud 9: 18 holes, 7,214 yards, par 72
- Golf carts are mandatory which means junior players will need to be accompanied by a licensed adult, either to drive the cart (rider fee) or of course to play.
- Proper golf attire is required. Shirts with collars and soft-spike golf shoes or tennis shoes.
- The Sun Valley Club is open to the public and includes a restaurant, bar, wraparound terraces, a pro shop, locker rooms, club storage and club rental.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Golfing adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new Adventures monthly.