Things To Know
- Trailhead starts at Petite Lake Campgrounds.
- No fees, fill out a backcountry permit at the trailhead.
- Dog-friendly, on leash only.
- Alice Lake can be a destination or a stop on a 2-3 day backpacking trip.
- Although rare, black bears have been spotted at the lake, be sure to take the necessary precautions.
- Anglers take note that Brook Trout are predominant in the lake.
- Strenuous hike.
- Bring bug spray.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.