Things To Know
- The vast majority of Foothills trails are controlled off-leash.Your pet must be within 30 feet of you, and you must carry a leash and waste bag at all times.
- Be careful - steep drop offs and rough trails are part of the trail experience. Use caution and be prepared.
- There are nine trails that are wide enough for wheelchair passage, have relatively flat grades, and contain base material that is relatively firm and obstacle free.
- Please respect all closure signs while traveling on Ridge to Rivers trails.
- Be courteous - mountain bikers, please slow down for others, including other riders.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.