Explore over 190 miles of expansive, interconnected trails in the Boise Foothills. You could spend days hiking or biking the Ridge to Rivers Trail System and never hit the same trail twice. No matter which route you choose, you’re bound to find adventure and amazing views around every corner.
Things To Know
- The vast majority of Foothills trails are controlled off-leash.Your pet must be within 30 feet of you, and you must carry a leash and waste bag at all times.
- Be careful - steep drop offs and rough trails are part of the trail experience. Use caution and be prepared.
- There are nine trails that are wide enough for wheelchair passage, have relatively flat grades, and contain base material that is relatively firm and obstacle free.
- Please respect all closure signs while traveling on Ridge to Rivers trails.
- Be courteous - mountain bikers, please slow down for others, including other riders.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Hiking & Backpacking adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.