Things To Know
- The entrance to this 165 acre natural area is located at 210 South 3rd Street. Directions: From I-90 take NW Boulevard south, continue onto Sherman Avenue. Turn right on 2nd Street, which again curves left and turn right into the 3rd Street Parking Lot.
- Trailheads: The trailhead on the west side of Tubbs Hill is located in the south western corner of McEuen Park. The east side trailhead is located at the south end of 10th Street.
- Bicycles, motor vehicles, alcohol, glass containers, smoking, campfires, and fireworks are prohibited.
- Dogs are allowed but must be on a leash.
- Hiking during the winter and early spring may be difficult if trails are saturated with rain or snow. During the summer remember to take plenty of water to keep hydrated.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.