Burgdorf Hot Springs is a rustic resort nestled in the mountains of Idaho. The hot pools are open to the public daily, 365 days a year. In the summer, the springs can be accessed by car via Warren Wagon Road. Winter access is limited to snow-approved vehicles.
Things To Know
- During the Spring/ Summer Season, Burgdorf is fully accessible to all vehicle traffic.
- There are two small hot pools at the inlet that average around 113 °F.
- A partitioned shallow pool has been built for the little ones, though children must be accompanied and supervised by parents at all times.
- During the winter, the resort is only accessible by snowmobile.
- A limited lunch and dinner menu is available.
- If you plan on staying at one of the rustic cabins on the property, you'll need to bring your own bedding.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Hot Springs adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.