Things To Know
- Burgdorf Hot Springs is open to cabin guests and day soak guests by prior reservation only.
- During the Spring/ Summer Season, Burgdorf is fully accessible to all vehicle traffic.
- There are two small hot pools at the inlet that average around 113 °F.
- A partitioned shallow pool has been built for the little ones, though children must be accompanied and supervised by parents at all times.
- If you plan on staying at one of the rustic cabins on the property, you'll need to bring your own bedding.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.