Zims Hot Springs features outdoor pools sourced from natural mineral water fed by an artesian well and cooled by the waters of the Little Salmon River. Located only a few miles outside of New Meadows, ID, the springs are perfectly situated in the spectacularly scenic Meadows Valley. The Nez Perce Tribe is proud to operate the hot springs and to share the significant spiritual, cultural, and medicinal values we hold for the site and valley.
New hours: Mon, Tues – closed, Weds, Thurs, Fri open at 12pm to 9pm, Sat, Sun open at 8am to 7 pm
Things To Know
- Open year-round, closed on Mondays & Tuesdays
- The smaller soaking pool is 100-105° F and the larger swimming pool is 90-100° F
- Along with swimming, we offer RV parking, camp grounds, light snack bar, arcade games, and a great place to lounge about in any season.
- Swim diapers can be purchased on site.
- Towels and bins to store personal items can be rented.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Hot Springs adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.