With a combination of road flats and steep mountain climbs, this 19 mile loop is one of the best rides in Idaho. Amazing vistas, lake views, lush singletrack, and technical challenges make this one of the showcase rides of the Farragut State Park bike network.
Things To Know
- Riders encouraged to wear helmets.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses recommended.
- Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring water and a light backpack for essential gear.
- Bikers must pack out all trash, respect trail boundaries, and yield to hikers.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Mountain Biking adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.