This trailhead accesses an excellent selection of high desert hills with a bike park on site. The Croy Creek Trail System is a skills development area, located in central Idaho, west of Hailey. The trails were designed and constructed primarily for motorcycle riders and mountain bikers. The route features a few major climbs, plenty of fun descents and beautiful views throughout.
Things To Know
- Riders are encouraged to wear helmets.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses are recommended.
- Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring water and a light backpack for essential gear.
- Bikers must pack out all trash, respect trail boundaries, and yield to hikers.
- A vault toilet is available.
- Ride on open trails only.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Mountain Biking adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.