Things To Know
- Riders are encouraged to wear helmets.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses are suggested.
- Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring water and a light backpack for essential gear.
- Bikers must pack out all trash, respect trail boundaries, and yield to hikers.
- A vault toilet is available.
- The loop is a ONE-WAY only, counter-clockwise mountain bike ride.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.