Things To Know
- Riders are encouraged to wear helmets.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses are recommended.
- Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring water and a light backpack for essential gear.
- Restrooms are located in Galena Lodge.
- Bikers must be very cautious and yield to hikers and horseback riders.
- Please call or visit the website to confirm hours of operation and fees.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.