This trail’s gentle and advanced riding options circle the stunningly beautiful Redfish Lake on the edge of the Sawtooth Mountains. The views are spectacular! The trail is steep and rocky in sections, but there are also terrific downhill parts for a thrilling ride.
Things To Know
- Riders are encouraged to wear helmets.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses are recommended.
- Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring water and a light backpack for essential gear.
- Bikers must pack out all trash, respect trail boundaries, and yield to hikers.
- There are vault toilets at campgrounds along the route and at the Red Fish Lake Visitors Center.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Mountain Biking adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.