Things To Know
- There is a little shade on the trail so ample water is suggested.
- Riders encouraged to wear helmets.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses recommended.
- Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring water and a light backpack for essential gear.
- Bikers must pack out all trash, respect trail boundaries, and yield to hikers.
- No restrooms.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.