Find something for every rider in your family at the Silver Mountain Bike Park in the gorgeous Silver Valley. With North America’s longest gondola, you’ll have quick and easy access to Idaho’s best lift served bike trails. Explore more than 30 single track trails to find a trail that fits every riding style. Whether you want to try lift served biking for the first time or you’re trying to perfect your whips, Silver Mountain Bike Park has the trails and the elevation you’re looking for.
Things To Know
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses recommended. Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring water and a light backpack for essential gear.
- Open seven days a week.
- Summer lift access.
- Lessons available.
- Ride & Dine tickets are available on any of the Fridays we are open and include your lift ticket along with a great mountain top BBQ dinner and live music.
- At the highest elevation, the fastest riders on the most direct route can reach the bottom in about 15 minutes while the average rider on the blue trails will take closer to 45 minutes.
- Bikes and protective gear are available for rent.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Mountain Biking adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.