These beautiful trails traversing the foothills above Sun Valley and Ketchum offering stunning views of the White Cloud Mountains. The White Cloud Mountains host a 20-mile-long spine of precipitous ridges and summits, snowmelt lakes, lush alpine meadows, and enough drop-dead views to make you feel like your head is in the clouds. There is also a 32 mile, partly off-trail, White Cloud loop.
Things To Know
- Please use caution. The rock can be fragile on high ridges and peaks.
- Riders are required to wear helmets.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses are recommended.
- Clothing should be comfortable but not baggy.
- Bring water and a light backpack for essential gear.
- Bikers must pack out all trash, respect trail boundaries, and yield to hikers.
- Restrooms are available at the Sun Valley Village.
- Dogs must be leashed.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Mountain Biking adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.