Things To Know
- Hiking during the winter and early spring may be difficult if trails are saturated with rain or snow.
- During the summer remember to take plenty of water to keep hydrated.
- All roads are gravel. Some roads may be impassable from November through April.
- There is no fee to enter the Reserve.
- For camping fees please see website.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.