Things To Know
- Heart of the Monster is located approximately 55 miles east of the visitor center on Hwy 12 just outside of the town of Kamiah.
- Ant and Yellowjacket and Coyote's Fishnet are on Hwy 95, very close to the park's visitor center in Spalding, Idaho.
- Read and print stories about these special places here.
- The Nez Perce National Historical Park does not operate any lodges or campgrounds.
- There are several short hiking trails in several of the park's larger sites.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.