Things To Know
- The prime season to climb Mount Borah is from mid-July to mid-September.
- There is no entry or access fee.
- Five camping units are available.
- The standard climbing route ascends the southwest ridge, known as "Chicken-out Ridge."
- If climbing in cold season, be sure to bring an ice axe and crampons and be prepared for weather changes and possible delays.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.