Things To Know
- Daily walking tours last 45 minutes to one hour.
- Tours consist of a 3/4 mile hike and a total of 160 stairs leading in and out of the cave.
- Tours are not wheelchair or stroller accessible.
- Hiking shoes and a light jacket are recommended.
- No flashlight needed.
- With the exception of service dogs, animals are not allowed on tours.
- Check the website for current hours and admission prices.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.