Enjoy cross-country skiing on 37 kilometers of groomed trails at more than 6,000 feet of elevation at Bogus Basin. Afterwards, relax and drink some hot chocolate at the Frontier Point Lodge.
Things To Know
- Call ahead to schedule a lesson individually or in a group.
- Bogus Basin season pass holders have free access to the Nordic Trails.
- Frontier Point Lodge has classic, skate, and snowshoe equipment available for rent.
- Please call or visit the website to confirm hours of operation and fees.
- Check the Idaho Ski Area Association website listed under Resources for more information.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Nordic Skiing/Snowshoeing adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.