Things To Know
- Skiing and camping is free.
- The 7-mile Loop Drive is groomed for cross-country skiing, with mostly level terrain or gentle hills.
- Follow the orange snow poles to explore a 1.5-mile Snowshoe Loop Trail.
- There is one steep hill on the southwest flank of Inferno Cone. Novices should skip the loop clockwise to avoid coming down this hill..
- Check the park's website for maps of the ski and snowshoe trails.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Nordic Skiing / Snowshoeing adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.