Set against the backdrop of the Boulder Mountains, Galena Lodge is surrounded by some of the best cross-country skiing in the nation. The North Valley Trail System offers over 50 kilometers of immaculately groomed trail for both skate and class skiing.
Things To Know
- Terrain offers variety for all abilities from first-time skiers to experts.
- One of people’s favorite things about Galena Lodge are the loaner dogs. Sadie and Zeke have been a dynamic duo packing out snowshoe trails and leading lonely dog lovers on amazing hikes in both the winter and summer months.
- Home base for cross-country skiers, mountain bikers, and hikers.
- Overnight lodging only in semi-backcountry yurts.
- Please call or visit the website to confirm hours of operation and fees.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Nordic Skiing/Snowshoeing adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new Adventures monthly.