The Mink Creek area is loaded with a variety of great ski and snowshoe trails close to Pocatello. The area has seven parking areas that allow easy access to five different trails suitable for beginner, intermediate and expert skiers.
Things To Know
- Grooming is limited with a set track for traditional kick and glide.
- Dogs are allowed on ungroomed trails only.
- Both out-and-back and loop trails are available.
- Check the Idaho Parks and Recreation website for trail maps.
- Check the East Idaho Park N' Ski information on the Idaho Parks and Recreation website for more information and trail maps.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Nordic Skiing/Snowshoeing adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.