Cross-country skiing at Pomerelle Mountain Resort is available on nearby forest service trails including Connor Flat and Mt. Harrison. These Nordic loops are not part of the resort area but are USFS public land and free of charge to the public.
Things To Know
- Skiers are requested to check in at the Pomerelle ticket office before and after skiing because the skiing area is not patrolled.
- Maps are available at the Pomerelle ticket office.
- 24 expertly groomed slopes, 2 terrain parks, and a vertical drop of 1,000 feet serviced by 1 triple chair, 1 double chair and the 450’ Magic Carpet beginners lift.
- Nordic loops are not groomed or maintained by the USFS or Pomerelle.
- Please call or visit the website to confirm hours of operation and fees.
- Check the Idaho Ski Area Association website listed under Resources for more information.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Nordic Skiing/Snowshoeing adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new Adventures monthly.